Hey My Name Is Anthony Clarke Aka Lil Babywo im 25 years old and i have one son thats 5 mouths old and well let me start from the beginning i was 15 when i was left alone my parents was separated and i was in the foster care system for 3 years when i came out i was homeless for about two years With no one to help me or give me gidence to any direction so i choose my owe and it was to do music so i persude into music and it hekp me feed my slef a lil rapping on trains and on 42 time sqaure and now im hoping my music can inspire men or women thats going thru the same struggle to make it.
1) What inspired you to be a part of the music industry?
The difference i can make and change in my own community
2) What are your thoughts on the hip-hop industry at the moment?
Its wonderful and i love whats going on
3) Do you enjoy grinding it out independently or would you prefer to be signed to a major label?
I preferd to be signed
4) What do you think goes into building a loyal fanbase?
A long lasting contracts
5) What sort of online promo and marketing are you doing to reach your fanbase?
Im using soundcloud and im trying to word my way uo to getting on spotify and itunes
6) If you could collaborate with any well-known artist who would it be?
Lil uzi vert
7) What are your plans for your next project?
Building a bigger fan base
And better Ep
Want To Get Featured?
Visit our Artists Promo page and submit your information today.
How To Write Lyrics
Free Music Promotion
How To Promote On YouTube
Promote on SounCloud
Download Free Beats