I am a lo fi beats producer from Spain. I am 18 years old and when I was a little bit younger I start to listen hip hop, mostly old schoo. It’s magics embrace me with soul, R&B samples. When I discovered Lo-Fi I knew that that will be my genre because ot was more smoothy. Now I decided that I want to become one of them and show to all the people my creations.
1) What inspired you to be a part of the music industry?
The passion blues, soul, jazz and R&B that shows me hip hop and then finding another styles
2) What are your thoughts on the hip-hop industry at the moment?
I think that should appear more artist with old school styles using old music samples to create their songs
3) Do you enjoy grinding it out independently or would you prefer to be signed to a major label?
Now I prefere to continue independently but maybe in a future be signed by a label to reach more people and earn money doing what I want
4) What do you think goes into building a loyal fanbase?
I think that doing some special guests like songs dedicated to fans who comments you and share you with other friends will become the more loyal. Also doing some discounts in merchandising or in some days doing discounts in albums’ prices
5) What sort of online promo and marketing are you doing to reach your fanbase?
Actually I send emails to another channels where they do tracks list and they put music from people who I have send them the songs. I do too shearing my songs with friends and then ask them to shear it with other friends
6) If you could collaborate with any well-known artist who would it be?
I would like to colaborate with Snoop Dogg, A$AP Rocky or J cole because I think that nowadays they have a good rapping style.
7) What are your plans for your next project?
I would like to realese an independent album and have one of my sings into a Spotify list