Rubia studios was born 1 month ago from a fusion between a designer and a musician living in Portugal.
We want to be the first portuguese artists to succeed in the world music industry.
1) What inspired you to be a part of the music industry?
I'm a musician since i was 13. I started with saxophone and guitar. Making a living from music is my goal since forever, so that's why.
2) What are your thoughts on the hip-hop industry at the moment?
The hip-hop industry it's probably the largest one in the world. The opportunities are infinite, specially in the US.
3) Do you enjoy grinding it out independently or would you prefer to be signed to a major label?
Since we are a new studio we don't have enough experience to discuss about that but so far, working independently is fulfiling, altough we aren't making money yet.
4) What do you think goes into building a loyal fanbase?
It's a must. For us a loyal fanbase are people that actually enjoy our music and our goal is to spread it to the world.
5) What sort of online promo and marketing are you doing to reach your fanbase?
For starters, we have an instagram account, YouTube channel and Facebook page.
We also have a free beatstars membership and a soundclound account.
6) If you could collaborate with any well-known artist who would it be?
The "ginormous" scott storch, Kato the producer, DJ Pain, N SOULZ, RikeLuxxBeats, Jacob lethal beats, Andrew Huang and so many others.
7) What are your plans for your next project?
Continuing to make beats and try to find other producers to colaborate and get recognition for our work.
Subscribe To Our Channel
Want To Get Featured?
Visit our Artists Promo page and submit your information today.
How To Write Lyrics
Free Music Promotion
How To Promote On YouTube
Promote on SounCloud
Download Free Beats